The guidelines for standing committees are:
- Complete application form and send to PID 6 manager via fax, e-mail or U.S. mail.
- All applicants must reside on a lot with in the boundaries of PID 6 and the owner of the lot must be current on their PID 6 Assessment.
- There may be only one vote per lot on a committee.
- Members will be appointed by the PID 6 Advisory Board; all candidates will be informed within ten (10) days of the
first PID 6 Advisory Board meeting held after completed application form is received.
- New members must attend three (3) meetings prior to holding a voting position on a committee.
- Any member who does not attend three (3) consecutive meetings may be removed
from the committee and if approved will have to re-apply for re-appointment.
- One member of the committee shall be a liaison to the PID 6 Advisory Board and shall submit a written report when
required. The liaison may address the Advisory Board at the PID 6 Advisory Board meetings.
- There will be a suggested minimum of three (3) members on a committee.
The Standing Committee Application for Membership form is available in Word® or Acrobat® format. Click on one of the icons and save the form to your computer.
Landscape / Parks
At this time the Landscape/Parks Committee is not accepting new applications for membership.
Your Landscape/Parks Committee is working hard in your community to assist the Adisory Board in the areas of landscape maintenance, fence repair and sidewalk completion.
Submit a landscape/parks improvement request, complaint or suggestion:
Chairperson – Robin Willits: 817-380-7003
We need people who can help plan the different social events hosted by PID 6 during the year and also people who can help during the year. Please e-mail your contact information to PID 6.
Also, if you are part of a group who can help during a specific event, please contact us. Our regular events are the Fireworks Extravaganza and Spring/Fall Garage Sales.